NEW PC EMAIL PROBLEMS

JAR JAR BLINK'S 10:05 27 Jan 03

Hi guy's,my new pc,windows xp,my incoming emails dont have pictures or any graphics at all.Also,the "download now"---"click here"--"link's" ect ect, are not active.Something in the back of my mind suggests that i need macromedia flash player download.I may be wrong,it might be something else, any ideas guy's?. MY OP/SYSTEM IS WINDOWS XP. Regards, JAR JAR.

Falkyrn 10:32 27 Jan 03

You don't need flash player for normal graphics check your settings under tool | Internet Options | Advanced you may find that the graphics have been switched off there

Falkyrn 10:36 27 Jan 03

Should have read question properly ... for email check that the settings are correct .... as part of a security fix attachments such as pictures are seperated now by Outlook and Outlook express

JAR JAR BLINK'S 10:40 27 Jan 03

Falkyrn,i've done what you said, but i don't know what to check or uncheck.I have to go out for 2 hours, i'll be back then. jar jar.

JoeC 11:04 27 Jan 03

Outlook Express > Tools > Options > Security. Take the tick out of " Do not allow attachments to be saved etc etc "

JAR JAR BLINK'S 13:03 27 Jan 03

joe c, you sent me in the right direction mate,and i found what to do===outlook==tools==options==security,then, uncheck the "read all messages in plain text".Now my emails have all the pictures/graphics ect.thank's Falkyrn and JoeC, I'M OK NOW. JAR JAR

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…