New optical mouse

NoeK 19:47 20 Dec 04

Hello folks

I'm looking at purchasing a new optical mouse. I was wandering whether anyone in here has any reccomendations, good brands, reliable mouse suggestions or links to get cheap ones. I've been looking around and the cheapest i've found so far was on Amazon UK at £15.36 for a 'reliable' microsoft mouse. If anyone has any cheaper soloutions or better mice, please post.

Thanks alot in advance

PS the one i was looking at is here:

click here

PA28 19:56 20 Dec 04

Think about a combi optical mouse and keyboard set to keep things tidy. Not the cheapest, but the basic Microsoft wireless set is good (well, good enough to put on my Christmas list!).

mattyc_92 19:57 20 Dec 04

Hi there, I have recently brought a "Microsoft Wireless MultiMedia Keyboard" and "Micorsoft Wireless optical mouse" bundle from PC World for £50..... The batteries are supossed to last up to 7 months!!!!!

NoeK 19:58 20 Dec 04

But i should have added, i already have a decent wireless logitech keyboard, and i'm looking for a corded mouse, not cordless.

Thanks again

MIke 20:07 20 Dec 04

I've used a few optical mice IBM branded ones in work and a labtec on my laptop. After a while they all seem to suffer the same problem, mouse pointer is all over the place on screen. No idea why, I much prefer my MicrosoftIntellimouse pro. OK the ball needs cleaning every now and then but it tracks better than any of the optical mice I've used.

Mike

mattyc_92 20:12 20 Dec 04

the optical version of the microsoft intellimouse pro is the best.... I have it and it works perfectly....

NoeK 20:17 20 Dec 04

Seems like ill stick with the microsoft mice.

Starfox 20:18 20 Dec 04

These are reliable and affordable.

click here#

MIke 20:37 20 Dec 04

Thanks matty I'll bear that in mind should my intellimose die

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…