New ntl bb conection

LEGRAND 00:29 01 Mar 03

Just ordered bb from ntl.Just one question to other users-----what connects cable modem to the machine?

Andÿ 00:35 01 Mar 03

1/ USB

OR

2/ Ethernet if you have onboard LAN or a network card installed.

LEGRAND 01:19 01 Mar 03

Thanks Andy.Thought it might have been,just curious.

Gman 01:26 01 Mar 03

you can connect using a USB connection as well which is the way the NTL manual will prompt you to connect but using a network card is better.

Andsome 08:45 01 Mar 03

You won't be sorry I can assure you. Just one little thing though, there is an item called Correct connect which is part of the install. It monitors the connection and is supposed to offer repair options etc. I, as well as many others have had a lot of bother with this program. It certainly does repair the connection, but is usually the root cause of the problem in the first place. The last time that I telephoned for help, the online technician suggesting uninstalling it in Add/Remove programs. the result now is NO PROBLEMS at all. You will just love NTL broadband.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…