new network

Super Frankie Lamps 11:24 27 Dec 05

i have a belkin modem/router, laptop with wireless connection, new pc hardwaired to router and a psp. i want them all to interact with each other if possible and fileshare. I set up my laptop wirelessly a long time ago and needed help from the belkin helpline, so i am pretty helpless about this stuff. i just plugged the new pc into the router, set auto detect proxy settings and it worked. is this ok? where do i get the settings needed for the psp? how do i allow them all to file share? and can i set the same basic settings for all the users of the pc (i have 4, with me as administrator (maybe i should pass that job onto my 8 y.o.)) any help will be greatly appreciated (but no money involved, wife at sales) Thanks

Strawballs 00:47 28 Dec 05

The PSP should be able to detect your wireless network and tell you what sort of encryption that you are running (I do hope that you are especially if you want to set up file sharing) it will then ask for the keyword that you are using. As for the file shareing all that you should need to do is right click on the files, folders or drives that you want to share and go to the shareing tab and follow the instructions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…