New Netgear DG834 firmware

phono 01:59 25 Jul 05

If anyone is interested, latest DG834 and DG834G firmware now available here click here

phono 23:53 25 Jul 05

If anybody is interested, been running the latest firmware for 24 hours now without problems, good old Netgear.

Dipso 00:11 26 Jul 05

This has been available since the middle of June click here. I am running Beta v.2.10.17 as this rectified a problem with my WLAN disconnecting every few hours. I am having no problems with this version.

Quote re: version v.2.10.22 "The main changes seem to be to the ADSL2 compatability and VPN client support and ratification. Unless you use ADSL2 or VPN, I would advise not to upgrade, unless you are having problems"

phono 00:38 26 Jul 05

Thanks for that, I regularly check fot latest updates but have been on holiday so missed middle of June update.

Email me if you think I have missed something.

Having said that all is still well, no disconnections and rock solid connection so no complaints here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…