NEW MOUSE

geekygirl 16:12 26 Nov 04

Hi

Just bought a new mouse for my laptop it's a mini mouse and the make is arianet. I plugged it into my laptop and it works a treat. The problem is when I try to shut down windows xp home, I have to remove the mouse otherwise windows xp will not close. I've checked updates on windows update but nothing there. I got no software with the mouse but because it is working i wouldn't have thought that i need any. What you think?

Thanks in anticipation!

Jeffers22 17:51 26 Nov 04

Try getting hold of a set of specific drivers for it from aria. Suggest you email them with your problem and a request for a driver. click here

Graham ® 18:31 26 Nov 04

With a new mouse it should be eekygirl!

Try ctrl/alt/del to see what's running in Task Manager.

geekygirl 19:35 02 Dec 04

to solve the problem. Emailed aria who very kindly did not reply. Then tried con/alt/del but nothing came up. The mouse will still not let me close windows though.

eeeeeeeeekkkkk??????????

Can't find any drivers for it but the mouse does work! Just doesn't shut down windows

Graham ® 20:35 02 Dec 04

Is this an optical USB mouse?

Graham ® 20:41 02 Dec 04

I post this in the event someone can explain!

click here

Graham ® 20:46 02 Dec 04
  Graham ® 20:48 02 Dec 04

I'm on a roll click here

geekygirl 21:27 02 Dec 04

Tried all of those except the last - don't feel too confident with but having tried I can't find the key!

Graham ® 21:36 02 Dec 04

Do you mean it's not there or you can't find it?

geekygirl 21:40 02 Dec 04

there are 5 categories but i cant seem to find that one. Not sure which it's in! Sorry I am a duffer!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…