new motherboard

pete 21:37 18 Feb 03

hello, i have just upgraded my computer,
to p4, 2.4ghz gigabyte motherboard 845pe
but what i want to know when i plug my speakers in only one is working tried all the setup's !!!
help pete.

Rtus 22:14 18 Feb 03

Can we assume the speakers your using have been tested on another unit and known to work? failing having done that power up the speakers on thier own hold the speaker linein plug in your hand and touch the left chanel connector you should hear a humming noise repeat on the right channel connector .if you have sound there then power down and insert the line in lead into the green motherboard socket (line out ) make sure it goes fully home .However Ive found some need to be slightly back out from that as full insertion takes it beyond one channel connector but you will feel the click if you get it right ..If you still get no sound out put and none of youtr settings are wrong suspect the motherboard for faults..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…