New MESH Tech Support online facility

Pappyon 13:09 11 Jan 03
  Pappyon 13:09 11 Jan 03

MESH Tech Support now have a new online help facility, where registered owners can get information and help about their particular system and the latest drivers etc, but I can't download their Diagnostic download utility software needed for them to assess my machine. click here
Is any other MESH registered owner having this difficulty?

leo49 13:17 11 Jan 03

I've got a Mesh so just visited out of curiosity - but Mesh strikes again telling me my privacy settings are wrong even though they're the same as the pic. of required settings.Doesn't exactly fill one with confidence - I think I shall continue to struggle on without their 'assistance'.

Regards

Pappyon 13:34 11 Jan 03

I have had a MESH pc for over a year, and have had technical "support" by phone and email. They obviously have details of my machine, that is why they demand a customer serial number. This is the message I get viz;

"We do not have your system specifcation on record.
In order to use this site properly, we need to run the Mesh Diagnostics Suite on your PC.
This will put together a description of the current hardware in your PC.
This will enable us to give you technical advice, tailored to suit your needs.
The utility will then register your machine with our website.
No personal information is transmitted, only a technical description of your computer."

It seems their online help web site is on par with their phone and email support.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…