new mails -1 month old

jack 08:51 16 Dec 04

This morning when I took in mails - among them were 2 that were shown as being originated a month ago.
moreover I am sure that one had been around before.

Is this a portent of the Christmas games of last year with mails being stored and bounced around before delivery -by an overloaded system?

Sethhaniel 09:58 16 Dec 04

mail being taken by MI6 / or other dark organisations for scrutiny before being released (bugged) for your consumption ;)
Merry Xmas

jack 17:50 16 Dec 04

My new address could be [email protected]*?*
then any time soon ;o(((

Dorsai 18:19 16 Dec 04

Or perhaps the person who sent the mail has the date on their PC one month out. Try changing the date/time in windows to last month, then e-mail yourself, and i bet the mail will be shown as having been sent last month.

jack 20:06 16 Dec 04

Dorsai
Thats a good thought but aleady thunk.
Here is the interesting bit, since writing another
couple turned up from another correspondant and these I have seen before -cos he only sends rude jokes, and those I can remember.
Going back the the first two, I thought well its something 'he' did his end, like clearing out a dafts folder or something like that.
Here is the Rub the guy lives in Paris and those messages were sent on his PC from there.
Two weeks ago he his mussus and the lappie went down to Spain for the Winter, which is where he now is.

Oh well the mysteries of th Internet.

Buchan 35 21:36 16 Dec 04

Hey JACK, where did you get my email address from?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5