New Looking PCA

smegs 21:26 26 Jan 04

Looking good FE. It even highlights the THREADS U have already looked at. Nice One. Keep up the good work. Thanks. Shaun.

VoG II 21:42 26 Jan 04

Am I missing something? Looks the same to me...

smegs 22:25 26 Jan 04

Hello Vog. Just rebooted my Pc, and it's gone back to normal. Strange happenings!!!!

Djohn 20:18 28 Jan 04

smegs, Just found what you mean! Now if you start to type in the Title window of the message box, a drop-down window will appear to offer options to auto-complete the word. Nice feature. j.

powerless 20:27 28 Jan 04

smegs 23:40 28 Jan 04

Djohn, didn't know about that. Powerless, the other day when I logged on, when I looked at a thread, the title on that thread would be greyed out when I went back to the main page and the writing was jazzed up. But when I rebooted the PC, it went back to how it is now.

smegs 23:42 28 Jan 04

Djohn, just tried what you have said, doesn't work for me. :((

VoG II 23:42 28 Jan 04

I don't get any of this - what am I doing wrong?

smegs 23:54 28 Jan 04

Vog, Old Age. ;-))

Djohn 23:57 28 Jan 04

The PS that I have just put in the title window of this message!

As soon as I typed P then a drop-down menue came up offering me

And so on. It seams to remember words that you have used before and offers you the chance to click on one of the options to "Auto" complete the title. ;o)

powerless 23:57 28 Jan 04

The fact that smegs has only seen the apparent change leads me to believe that there is no change at all.

Well apart from the new forum and the search shifting to the left.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…