New Look Forum

Cesar 09:09 30 Oct 05

What happened to "Remember User Name and Password" it's Missing.

VoG II 09:15 30 Oct 05

Click on your name, top left.

Taff36 09:32 30 Oct 05

Also click here for an updated autologin we used to use. Don`t forget to tick the box for keeping logged in with VoG`s link.

pj123 09:51 30 Oct 05

Clicking on your name doesn't "remember" your user name and password. It only keeps you logged in until you log out.

If you login and logout 2 or 3 times a day you still have to input your user name and password every time.

I usually have two PCA Forums running at the same time to make it easy to "copy and paste" from one to the other. So I have to log in twice now.

VoG II 09:56 30 Oct 05

I've ticked the box 'Keep me logged in on this computer (unless I log out)' and when I start Firefox I am taken straight into the Helproom, logged in. PCA is set as one of my homepages.

TonyV 10:04 30 Oct 05

I also go straight to the PCA Home page as already logged in. This happens every time I switch on and go to that site. I no longer have to physically log in.

Much better now.

TonyV

Al94 10:04 30 Oct 05

Same here VoG™ - using IE6

Stuartli 10:09 30 Oct 05

I use Firefox and opening a PCA link in a new tag retains the logon - I have HelpRoom on one tag and CustomerWatch or My Postings on the second.

pj123 11:24 30 Oct 05

I also have ticked the Auto Login box but when I finish cruising the Forum I usually click the Logout link. Then if I log back in again later I have to enter my user name and password again. That doesn't appear to me to be the same as the old "Remember Me" which placed a cookie on my computer.

Maybe I should try not logging out at all and see what happens.

David4637 13:45 30 Oct 05

There is another thread on this subject which has got the correct changes you need to make (by adding your email + P/W) to the web site address which WILL auto login and it WORKS. David

ACOLYTE 13:48 30 Oct 05

Mine works by clicking the remember me box when you click you user name,only had to login once before i clicked the box,now it goes straight to helproom.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…