New laptop

rastamanblues 16:35 14 Apr 06

hi, im looking for a new laptop, and have about £700 to spend, im looking for sumthing that can run most games and do day to day tasks, ive been looking at this click here

one of the reasons im looking in john lewis is becuase i get 12% discount there, is it worth it?

Methedrine 21:44 14 Apr 06

Why not look round click here and click here. You might save yourself some money.

wbiggchiefy 22:51 14 Apr 06

I know you probably have your reasons for wanting a laptop but you could probabaly get a refurbed desktop & laptop with reasonable specs for less than £700 for both dependent upon where u choose to purchae them.

rastamanblues 00:03 15 Apr 06

Well ive already got a desktop which is only about 4 months old, so was looking at getting a laptop

InXP 19:09 15 Apr 06

I've got an Acer with similar spec to this model click here If you search this forum for recent threads, you'll find that quite a few people have bought the model down (1652) and are very pleased with it.

InXP 19:44 15 Apr 06

Special offer Acer Aspire 1692WLMi click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…