new iPod Nano - HELP

Claireyc 22:15 20 Apr 06

Hi,

i hope someone may be able to help me.
I hvae just bought an ipod nano. I've set up itunes on my pc & am transferring my music to itunes library.

The big problem is i don't know how to get music from itunes onto my ipod!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank u,

007al 22:25 20 Apr 06

You ipod should show up in your `send to` list.You should be able to right click the tune you want and transfer it by going to Send To,then clicking your ipod. Have a look in `My Computer`to check what letter drive your ipod comes under.Its easier to right click it and rename it `ipod`,so everythings made simple

Genius1 10:34 21 Apr 06

When you plug in your iPod with iTunes open, the iPod should update itself automatically if you have installed all of the software that came with the iPod and updated to the latest version of iTunes.

bremner 17:03 21 Apr 06

I thought 'Send to' only worked for disk mode ie using the iPod as a HDD - you would not be able to play the songs.

De Marcus™ 19:51 21 Apr 06

Start itunes up, plug the nano in and wait till the ipod icon is flashing in the left tree, notifying you of the synchronising process, once finished your ipod should be updated. If not you can synchronise manually by going to File > 'Update Ipod' (4th from the bottom on the file menu list).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…