Before you begin, make sure you are online.
1. At the top of the screen in NetObjects Fusion you'll see 'Publish site' - click on that.
2. A dialogue box will open, and you'll see an entry marked 'Local publish'. Alongside that is a button with a pen icon - click that.
3. Select the button marked 'New profile'
4. The next box will have 'Remote' selected by default - click OK and enter a name of your choice under 'New profile name'
5. Fill in the details of the FTP host provided to you by your ISP - if you don't have the details, look in the help section of your ISP's web site.
6. Under the 'Directory' heading, enter the name of your personal directory on the ISP web site - again, you must get this information from your ISP.
7. Now enter the username and password that you use to connect to your ISP.
8. Click on OK and NetObjects Fusion will publish your web site to the server. When it's finished you can view the site in Internet Explorer.