new hosts

tomleady 09:56 26 Jul 06

Hi.

I am currently with hostdepartment.com

but in the last 7 months, the service has been frustrating, with frequent slow loading times of my sites. When I get on to the live support (which is very good I must say) they usually fix it for me, but never explain why it has gone so slow.

anyway, I am looking for other hosts.

with Hostdepartment I can have mysql databases (for Word Press and PhpBB) but i am also able to do ASP work. So this means I have a Linux and Windos Server combination?

Does anyone know of any hosts that could offer me the above. I am looking to get into .NET so I'd preferably need a server that allows this.

thanks!

Tom

steve263000 13:19 27 Jul 06

I have changed to click here and although I do not need all the things that you do, they have been very good, the prices are excellent and when I had to use the help service, that was brilliant.

I only have a fairly small site at click here but since moving to heart from NTL, I have been able to upload loads of stuff that I could not do before.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…