New Forum ????

roygbiv 12:53 22 Mar 04

Since the Forum has changed, i have found it very very slow,some posts not loading, no "my postings, consumerwatch and helproom only a few pages.

What has happened ?? where's all the previous posts??

ianeon 13:48 22 Mar 04

Glad its not only me that is experiencing these things - new isn't necessarily better ?

Kate B 13:51 22 Mar 04

Yeah, very erratic with me, too ...

Bagsey 14:01 22 Mar 04

<no "my postings, consumerwatch and helproom only a few pages.>
I have never found them to be missing. As for last point about only few pages this is apparently being worked. I also find the site much faster than previously.

Smiler 14:09 22 Mar 04

Where did you find out it's being worked??

Bagsey 16:07 22 Mar 04

A very good question. It has to be on this site since the weekend. I think that the posting was by the FE but the thread has dropped off the end of the pages. I have tried to search for it but its a no go.

goonerbill 18:20 22 Mar 04

everything is ok when i log on. everything is there but only the 2 pages but haven't seen any postings from FE about this problem but i'm not saying there wasn't one.

BIG ben strikes 10 18:31 22 Mar 04

same,very slow!

Djohn 19:08 22 Mar 04

where FE explains about teething problems and that the team are working on it. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…