New Folder in Incredimail

bluto1 21:21 03 Nov 08

Hi, I've opened a new folder in I'mail, and it's sitting quite happily in the Folder section of I'mail's first page. I want to move it, and view it's contents, on my desktop.When I right clicked it there was no provision for a "Send to....." so if any kind person can solve this I'll be eternally greatful.

Technotiger 21:23 03 Nov 08

The folders you create in Incredimail are not meant to be moved to the desktop, you simply open them in Incredimail to view their contents.

Technotiger 21:44 03 Nov 08

PS - you can if you wish, move any of the contents of a folder, by the normal method of Copy/Paste, or in the case of Photos/pics in an email by right-clicking on the photo/pic and choosing to save in your My Pictures folder.

bluto1 21:51 03 Nov 08

Thanks, I'd love to have taken them out of I'mail because there are over 200 items in the folder and I'mail might just take exception to that.

Copy/Paste is going to be as fast as drag and drop but If I do 10 a day I shouldn't suffer too much RSI.
Thanks for help Technotiger, I'll call this resolved.

Technotiger 22:00 03 Nov 08

Don't worry, you should see the amount I have in my Incredimail - with Incredimail number of items is not an issue!

I have 73 sub-folders off my In-box, and every one of them is chock-a-block with emails, many of them including attachments, with as many as 100 photo's in some of them.

Technotiger 22:04 03 Nov 08

BTW, in Incredimails' own folders - that is, the Style Box folders which you see when you click on New Mail, there is a limit of 300 items per folder.
If you reach that number, you get a warning about it, then all you need do is Create another folder and continue.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009