New Firewall ??

rawprawn 15:44 06 Nov 05

SensiveGuard click here does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this product?

Splork 15:54 06 Nov 05

Never heard of it before but I did find this review
click here

iambeavis 16:01 06 Nov 05

Unlike the reviewer, I wasn't able to test it at "Shields Up"...it wouldn't let me online.

rawprawn 16:05 06 Nov 05

I think it must be a bit aggressive, as opposed to it's suggested "Sensitive" name.

iambeavis 16:12 06 Nov 05

When I tried it, on Thursday, I couldn't find any way in which I could configure it. I tried it with and without the sandbox - neither way worked and Firefox and Thunderbird were blocked from the internet...even "Off by One" was blocked.

J B 16:52 06 Nov 05

Check out the new firewall from Lavasoft of Adaware Fame. It is pay for but it still sounds interesting. J.B.

rawprawn 17:05 06 Nov 05

That looks interesting, although I seem to be getting on well with ZL at the moment. I did purchase ZL Security Suite but I had all kinds of trouble which their support was unable to solve, and eventually they gave me my money back. Very strange because ZL Free works with no problems.

Belatucadrus 17:39 06 Nov 05

I've connected to the net using Sensive guard, but firewall checks at Sygate & Shields up seem to indicate that the default settings are porous. I've not found out how to configure it to my liking.

Unlikely to pry me away from Kerio.

rawprawn 17:45 06 Nov 05

Thanks for that,it's a positive answer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…