New error messages

Rossi#1 11:03 17 May 06

Disconnecting from my Yahoo browser Im getting the message 'ybrowser.exe-Application error. The instruction at "0x07548a63" referance memory at "0x07548a63".The memory cannot be read. Click Ok to terminate the program.'
BT told me by email to uninstall the browser then click on a provided link but once the browser was gone I couldnt get back to email. Ive done a system restore and completely re installed. And Ive phoned them to be told Ive suddenly got a memory problem.
When installing I get the Error 1706 message continously. Something about unable to find HpSdAppCoreApp.msi which is something to do with Windows Installer 3.1!

johndrew 12:15 17 May 06

You could look at the links below, they may help, the first is MS Support on Error 1706 and the other two are sites that title Fix Error 1706.

click here

Rossi#1 15:23 17 May 06

I ran the registry fix thing and it came up with 214 problems. Ive already used CCleaner so how does one say no issues but the other finds so many?

Rossi#1 15:29 17 May 06

I should add Im a complete novice and the thought of toying with the registry scares me.
And microsoft connects the error message with Office but I dont have Office.

Rossi#1 17:12 17 May 06

Ive noticed something else.I tried going to Windows marketplace but it says theres something missing, a file or something.Belarc Advisor did the same today.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…