New Epson CX6600 on new clean Win ME install

Giggle n' Bits 01:02 02 Jan 05

ok finally after owning a Retail boxed WinMe for over a year I have got the machine running all upto date and put on my Epson CX6600 gone to do a test print using the right click on Printer Icon in Control panel it prints but at bottom of page it prints off so seems to me even though the margins are set to A4 print out and its still not all printing on the test print sheet.

All I can think is update drivers which I have done. Help please its a business machine and I am working Tuesday.

Smegs 01:28 02 Jan 05

Not saying this is the answer, but, try Minimize the Margins in Printer Prefernces-Page Layout.

wiz-king 08:51 02 Jan 05

check the document and the printer are both set to the same size paper as default.
I had a frustrating time till I realized my Word docs were set to letter and the printer to A4! as I ticked the box to allow letter to A4 resizing the text was ok but the layout went haywire.

Giggle n' Bits 14:25 02 Jan 05

The Windows ME Printer Test Page prints out the Driver Files ! So the Epson CX6600 has a big long list of the files to print. By default WinMe Test Print page only prints out 1 sheet !

Does this sound right.

Ok, I am now going to install my new software and print of one of my letters I have backed up.

Does anyone think I make sense with the above ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…