New Digital Camera Purchase

Confab 19:56 13 Oct 04

A friend of mine is looking to buy digital camera. She's new to the digital camera world and has chosen this click here;sid=UC8jEHfwHtkjEzadJ-jiDBN2ZnGDy3-mols=

It's only 149 euros. What do you think as a first time digital camera purchase.

Confab

Dorsai 20:09 13 Oct 04

I am afraid to say that that link did not work, and did not get to a camera, just a page with goods on.

Plus this (here site) being a UK based site, and that being a German site, i could not read a word.

Nowt wrong with German language, but i cant read it.

€149 = about £110. But as cant see the camera in question, dont know.

marjted 20:15 13 Oct 04

click here

If its the Jenoptic 4100 then it's only 119 euros here - but have not found a positive review so far.

1 review at : click here

marjted 20:21 13 Oct 04

Just a point, but if you open up a foreign language page in I.E., then a right click usaually has the option to translate that page into English.

JonnyTub 20:24 13 Oct 04

maybe you should add that tip to the "tips" post in speakers corner (sorry can't remember the exact title).

alB 20:41 13 Oct 04

Rather than buy blind on the internet try and go into a photographic store and get the feel of the cameras and try out a few before buying, Jessops have a good range around the £100 mark and they will give you plenty of good help & advice...alB click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…