New Dial-up then Upgrade to BB ?

roygbiv 18:12 04 Mar 05

Thinking of using TESCO for anytime, then in May ( when BB comes to my area) upgrading using TESCO.

Is this a wise move?
All i need is a YES or NO, from people. I have been to most of the normal website's, but still a bit confused.

I know this sort of thing has been asked before. But can someone help me out!! TIA Alan

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:17 04 Mar 05

No

Heard many bad reports from slow to no install, very little help from the helpline.

They are a supermarket, try a more experienced ISP

andrew-196854 18:20 04 Mar 05

if you want my advice i would go for one of the main internet service providers ie bt or wanadoo or aol etc i would be concerned about the customer aftercare but thats just my opinion others may tell you different you did ask bye the way its a no

pimpers 18:22 04 Mar 05

I used Virgin purly because there was no 12 month contract. If you do not like any of the other ISP's you have to wait a year to change.
Although there was no bad press directed at Virgin, there were no good one either.

Pot luck unless you get good feedback from the other ISP users.

I assume you are can be upgraded to ADSL and not cable.

Pimpers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…