new desktop for around £750?

russycarps 10:56 13 Jun 08

just wondering what desktop (I need the full works - keyboard, mouse, O/S etc) you guys would recommend I buy. Going to use it for music and gaming. Dont really want to spend much more than £750 or so. What do you think is the best around at the moment? I am considering the Arbico CD8500 XL but is there something better for my £££?

Horik 18:00 13 Jun 08

You could try Cougar Extreme

click here

I've found them very reliable for their customer service, value for money, custom options and build quality.

User-1229748 20:29 13 Jun 08
  zdbrink 11:50 14 Jun 08

try to see some of the alienware rigs. it costs a bundle, but it is well worth it.

User-1229748 12:58 14 Jun 08

Sorry russycarps mate i should have explained,double posting is frowned upon :(

sharpamat 13:02 14 Jun 08

Check this out
click here for your £750 you could get a top system with 22" monitor and printer.

Gos on sale tommorw complet with three years support ( many have none or its extra ) look at some programs that are only 90 days . and you will also need to have a current broadband connection to activate it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…