New Dell pc

clayton 18:14 15 May 05

Hi my sisters just got a new dell pc & its ment to have 1 x 250gb Eide & 1 x 250gb Sata drive, in My Computer all i can see is one 250gb drive & in device manager under Disk Drives all it says is Array....is there a second drive here or do we need to contact dell ?? thanks for any help you can give.

Diodorus Siculus 19:32 15 May 05

Open it up an look!

Failing that, have you it set up as a mirror raid system where by everything on the first disk is mirrored onto the second (a form of backup)?

clayton 19:43 15 May 05

The pc is as delivered not changed anything, waste of a 250gb drive to use as some sort of backup.

Diodorus Siculus 19:46 15 May 05

Did you request any RAID mirroring?

Did you look into the machine to see how many hard disks? Dell are very easy to open and look at.

clayton 19:58 15 May 05

No she didnt request raid, i thought it would just come with 2 250gb drives, other than one HD in My Computer & it showing Array in device manager i cant see any other drives.

I might have to pop back later in the week as you say & have a look inside the case...thanks for your help Diodorus Siculus.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…