//some 3rd party need geo

new critical update released 14th nov

hugh-265156 16:42 16 Nov 03

click here

just in case you forgot to check,as i did :-)

auto-updated then I don't have to remember :)

Stuartli 17:38 16 Nov 03

It's a reworking of one from last month.

There's also an IE critical update, reported by BigFix over the weekend, which I use to gather all updates, patches etc in one go on a regular basis.

mikef. 18:48 16 Nov 03

It's not just a reworking

V2.2 November 14, 2003: Subsequent to the release of this bulletin, it was determined that the update for Windows XP did not properly place the updated file wkssvc.dll into the %systemroot%\system32\dllcache. This problem is unrelated to the security vulnerability discussed in this bulletin. Microsoft recommends that customers who have previously applied the security update reinstall the latest version to insure that their system remains protected in the event that the wkssvc.dll is ever deleted or becomes corrupt. More information on this is available in the FAQ section of this bulletin. Caveats section has been updated to include new information relevant to NT 4.0 clients.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…