new computer--m/s force feedback steering wheel

TRYER 11:10 18 Jan 03
  TRYER 11:10 18 Jan 03

Good morning everyone,i've just tried to install the software for my m/s force feed back steering wheel on my new computer,and i've got a problem.My new system is win/xp, and when i try to install the software,i get a message saying"this software could damage my pc?, in the instructions for my steeringwheel,it say's i have to install the software first?,anyone know what i have got to do?

TRYER 11:20 18 Jan 03

It also say's that this software is designed for window's 98, sorry, i forgot to mention that.

TRYER 11:29 18 Jan 03

Hi, not sure, it just say's win 98 on the disk?

TRYER 11:31 18 Jan 03

ah,just found it in the manual, it's software version 4.0

AMD 4 ever 11:35 18 Jan 03

Try can you go to the website and look for an update, as I think you may have problems running that with a win98 driver.

TRYER 11:41 18 Jan 03

hi ant,i've been to the site but it does'nt say anything about xp compatability with my sreering wheel,im wondering now if the drivers are already on my system, as it's a brand new pc with every thing preinstalled.

TRYER 11:46 18 Jan 03

yes BET.a,it is a usb connection

TRYER 12:39 18 Jan 03

than's everybody,i followed your advice,plugged in the usb,plugged in the adapter, installed the software version 4.0,installed rallymasters,configured the wheel in the game,fantastic.Thank's a million folk's.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…