New Computer

indianstirfry 19:58 09 Dec 07

Hi I hope some one can help I have got a new computer which is Vista Home Premium. A programme that I love from my XP computer was the Avery Labeling system. I bought it and it was so easy to use that I transferred it to this computer but it will not print out. I put in a request to the Avery website for advice but so far not a squeak from them. Hope somebody can guide me through. Thanks in advance.

Sheik Yerbouti 07:52 10 Dec 07

You could try running in xp compatability mode.
click here

indianstirfry 10:41 10 Dec 07

Hi Sheik Yerbouti
I am a total novice so my next question is how? Thanks for your time and your patience (in advance!)

Seth Haniel 10:46 10 Dec 07

select properties - then compatability
then select fromm drop down box

crosstrainer 10:59 10 Dec 07

You could download this one...I have not tried it myself, but without upgrading software, might be worth a shot.

crosstrainer 11:07 10 Dec 07

click here

The Link does help :)

indianstirfry 11:14 10 Dec 07

Hi Seth
I did right click the start button and properties and what popped up was a menu saying Taskbar and Start menu Properties. This new computer was an expensive present and I am so nervous of it I won't fiddle about like I did on the old one so I am too cautious!! Sorry about that but I need the idiot's guide!!
and Hi crosstrainer what was the download you recommended as it did not appear in your reply but thanks for your time

indianstirfry 11:16 10 Dec 07

Hi crosstrainer
Got it thanks!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…