new computer

gidster 11:13 13 Aug 04

im thinking of buying a new computer would any one recommed anything im lookinking so spend £1000 - 1250 and would like a powerful one ive seen this one at tiny is it any good click here

Baledor 11:31 13 Aug 04

this website, these guys do it for a living and have good knowledge of PCs

Baledor 11:32 13 Aug 04

In my PERSONAL opinion I would avoid Tiny like the plague, I've heard nothing good lies theirin...

Androcles 11:38 13 Aug 04

gidster,read your link and notice that modem is preset for supanet,and internet access this thread first before you decide.Many other threads around all about same here
PC Advisor - Expert Advice you can trust | Discussion

ensonricky 11:45 13 Aug 04

As a relatively newly restructured company I suppose we should give Tiny(Time)a chance. However personaly I am inclined to agree with you. My own opinion is based on my own experience albeit a few years ago. gidster, don't rule out PC World. I know they take a lot of flack but at least if things do go wrong you can just pack the pC into the back of your car and more often than not you will get the problem sorted. Some of the systems they sell are also good value.

gidster 11:55 13 Aug 04

thanks androcles i didnt see that it looks a load of hassle as im with ntl world. i will proberbly go to pc world ensonricky its just that you dont see computers like that there or the other option is having one built like that , i dont know

harps1h 14:00 13 Aug 04

try looking at click here

you may find good sysytems here

Jackcoms 16:03 13 Aug 04

Move to the ConsumerWatch forum.

gidster 18:12 22 Aug 04

im after somethimg like this click here . i asked somebody who builds them and they said they couldent do it for that price.

stalion 18:33 22 Aug 04

you have to go with your instinct I bought my last two computers from time and no problems.Good spec and good price

gidster 18:42 22 Aug 04

thanks i think i will

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…