New, cheap laptop wanted

Nessie 22:06 23 Aug 03

Where can I buy a neww laptop at a reasonable price. Cheers

Nessie 22:52 23 Aug 03

anyone

Djohn 02:08 24 Aug 03

PC World do a nice one for £699.00, if you have a look on page 3 of their Laptops section you will see the one I refer too. Compaq presario, new model just released. My son bought a Compaq from them, one of the 5000 series, and its excellent.

His came not only with a restore CD containing the O/S, all programs and drivers, but also with separate CD's for XP Home, all drivers, and the full program of Works-Suite. You will need to check if this model comes with separate programs as well, but it does come with restore and Works CD's separate.

Won't give the URL to the page as PC World pages are time expired and need refreshing. but type in pcworld. co. uk without the spaces, then click your way to the Laptop section. Good luck with your choice. j.

shifty 15:26 24 Aug 03

Have a look at click here or click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…