New Case Fan?

RobCharles1981 20:29 09 Dec 05

Can anyone adivse me on a good decent case fan? I'm looking on click here its for an AMD 64 3800 spec any sugestions ?

woodchip 20:38 09 Dec 05

This one click here

fit it in the back if you can to pull air over the motherboard

ade.h 20:46 09 Dec 05

There is one type that stands out from the many others that I have tried. It's the Accousti-fan Dust-proof from QuietPC. It's smoother and quieter than any others that I've seen but still has a very high CFM, so the RPM can be minimal. As the name suggests, the motor is dust-resistant.

RobCharles1981 20:49 09 Dec 05

I don't want to buy from amazon I have interest in click here come back too me

Totally-braindead 21:03 09 Dec 05

I've had a look at what they have, what they have is fair enough but nothing special really, I presume you've no interest in anyone else. Like click here or click here or click here

ade.h 19:57 10 Dec 05

Let us know what you go for and whether it's any good.

DieSse 22:46 10 Dec 05

Look for one with twin ball bearings, and mount it with rubber washers between it and the case. It'll last a long time and vibration noise will be minimum.

DieSse 22:59 10 Dec 05

You keep giving a link to a site without indicating which of the several fans you are looking at.

Are you sure you mean a cse fan - what has this to do with an AMD processor you quote?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…