New Case Fan?

RobCharles1981 20:29 09 Dec 05

Can anyone adivse me on a good decent case fan? I'm looking on click here its for an AMD 64 3800 spec any sugestions ?

woodchip 20:38 09 Dec 05

This one click here

fit it in the back if you can to pull air over the motherboard

ade.h 20:46 09 Dec 05

There is one type that stands out from the many others that I have tried. It's the Accousti-fan Dust-proof from QuietPC. It's smoother and quieter than any others that I've seen but still has a very high CFM, so the RPM can be minimal. As the name suggests, the motor is dust-resistant.

RobCharles1981 20:49 09 Dec 05

I don't want to buy from amazon I have interest in click here come back too me

Totally-braindead 21:03 09 Dec 05

I've had a look at what they have, what they have is fair enough but nothing special really, I presume you've no interest in anyone else. Like click here or click here or click here

ade.h 19:57 10 Dec 05

Let us know what you go for and whether it's any good.

DieSse 22:46 10 Dec 05

Look for one with twin ball bearings, and mount it with rubber washers between it and the case. It'll last a long time and vibration noise will be minimum.

DieSse 22:59 10 Dec 05

You keep giving a link to a site without indicating which of the several fans you are looking at.

Are you sure you mean a cse fan - what has this to do with an AMD processor you quote?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…