New Canon i455 printer

barnacarry 22:28 18 May 04

Having had an epson colour 680 printer for three years, and which has just died on me, I have taken the advice of PC Advisor, albeit a 2nd place contender, and purchased via the net a Canon i455 printer (still due to arrive). Having heard that their ink pots, or whatever, hold a lot less than their Epson counterparts, should I buy compatible inks or the makers own product for the Canon.

byfordr 22:32 18 May 04

Personally I'd go for original ink (at least until the warranty runs out) click here best prices I've found for original inks and paper.

barnacarry 22:45 18 May 04

Thanks byfordr, they don't seem to have this new printer listed but I have put it into my favourites for future reference.

byfordr 22:59 18 May 04

Check out the canon website...several different printers use the same ink.

Theres a handy compatability chart.

barnacarry 23:19 18 May 04

Good info. I will take a better look nearer the time but I must admit I got a bit carried away with their webcams, japan and some south sea islands with other liks and started to get carried away. Anyway, appreciate the help and it would seem that their own products are probably best. Many thanks and goodnight

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…