New Build / MOBO Specification No Graphics?

Ex plorer 13:04 21 Jan 06

Hi some time ago I was asking about building my first PC.
I now have loads of info thanks to this site.
I now have a Foxconn Case its bigger than I expected as It has room for 7 card slots.

Q, The only thing I am not sure about is the MOBO after looking around and trying to compare I see in the specifications on many MOBOs it says No Graphics and others no mention if they have Graphics or not.

I am going for an AMD Athlon 64 3200 processor and am confident about the build.

Q,How difficult is the fitting of the Processor.

I have removed a MOBO with processor and put them into a different case but never fitted a processor.
I do realy want to do the lot rather than buy MOBO with Processor attached.

Any one wanting to point me to a reasonable MOBO for around £55 £70 then I would be very grateful.
The PC is only for every day use and the wanting to build my own.

I supose there must be a sight some where so that I can buy all the bits an bobs to make sure they talk to each other.

Ex

Totally-braindead 13:37 21 Jan 06

If you haven't already bought the processor get a retail one because it comes with the heatsink and fan and already has thermal paste on it. It also comes with instructions. click here get a socket 939 processor as this is the newer socket and for the motherboard get a good make one. There are hundreds here are some I would consider but it depends what you want click here has on board graphics and a PCI Express slot for adding a graphics card later and has SATA if you later decide to use SATA drives. click here as above but does not have onboard graphics and would immediatly need a graphics card, also PCI Express, also has RAID. click here also has SATA, RAID PCI Express needs a graphics card and theres many more. Buy memory from Crucial once you decide on your motherboard click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…