New Battery for Dell Typ Inspiron 1545 - Search recommendable providers

verlegt 08:50 08 Jan 15

Hello,  Since my Dell Inspiron 1545 battery is now completely wide, I am looking for a replacement. Although Google spits out several things really seriously not seem to me to some pages but. dearbattery.co.uk although such does not look wrong, but a missing address in the imprint somehow seems daunting. Therefore, the question if anyone has experience with relevant online stores. Please no e-Bay dealer account is not available on my part ;) Thanks in advance :)

spuds 10:22 08 Jan 15

There are a number of companies that supply replacement Dell batteries, and checking reviews might be an option you will need to take.

If you are UK based, then perhaps the following link might give you some ideas on a possible replacement. I cannot vouch for this company, because most of my purchases of this kind are via eBay, Amazon with others direct from suitable outlets click here

SparkyJack 11:43 08 Jan 15

I geuss Amazon covers all the bases,with their variety of suppliers/price all/covered by 'AM's' cover warranty/returns policy

john bunyan 11:49 08 Jan 15

I found these people quite good:

online batteries

john bunyan 11:51 08 Jan 15

PS have bought a battery, 2 screens and 2 keyboards from them - no trouble. (Mainly for Toshiba)

JewelAmesbury 10:56 06 Jun 15

I had a dell inspiron 1525, so it should be pretty much the same. Yes, it means the battery, not the charger. Overtime the battery on your laptop isn't able to charge anymore so you have to replace it by buying a new one. But, if you don't really use your laptop unplugged then you don't have to get a new battery. Mine worked just fine with the battery dead. But if you plan on using it unplugged, then you should get a new battery.

They should be around $100, and you can purchace them at Dell site or any other battery site (such as ukbatteryfast.co.uk i bought)you might trust.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos