a new auto startup program.

Josie29 07:17 31 Jul 07

every time i start my computer i get the following message. A new auto start up program has been detected by win patrol. There is no disciption and the company name is not included in this program. It is located in C:\WINDOWS\system32\arplexe. should i agree to this, and can anyone tell me what it is?

Taff™ 07:24 31 Jul 07

arpl.exe is a trojan according to this click here and they are usually reliable. You need to run your antivirus program to see if it will get rid of it.

birdface 08:21 31 Jul 07

click here Certainly looks like a Trojan,Bet you are glad that you have Win Patrol.Just deny it and run your Spyware Programs,Win Patrol is a must for all computers,click here For anyone that wants to use it.It just leaves a little Icon in your start up,

birdface 08:23 31 Jul 07

I forgot to add,That Win Patrol is free,

Josie29 08:36 31 Jul 07

i have run my anti virus programe, but i still get the message at every start up. I'm using ESET's NOD32 antivirus.

birdface 08:45 31 Jul 07

Try Anti-Spyware Program,A Squared ,Or something like that,Sorry just noticed that first click here that I sent you never came out,Have a look Googled,click here

Probabilitydrive 08:59 31 Jul 07

apparently this procedure worked; please note the 'safe mode' status when removing it.click here

Josie29 10:25 31 Jul 07

i used AVG7.5 anti-malware trial programe and it has worked. thanks all for your help, keep up the good work for all us computer idiots. lol and thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…