New Aluminium Case Recommendations?

Gaz W 01:30 10 Dec 05

Can anyone recommend a good quality ATX aluminium case for my new PC? I want a standard midi tower, and I didn't think it would be so difficult finding one with all the features I want. I'm not looking to spend a fortune - £70 to £80 is really my definite maximum, but ideally £50 to £70.

I need it to be a silver aluminium case, with all the usual good features... things like thumb screws, removable motherboard tray, easy sliding optical drives would all be a bonus, but not really essential.

I have seen things like the Thermaltake Shark, which have what I consider to be nice blue neon lighting, unlike the tacky £20 cases you can get with lights all over them, but firstly that case is too big, and secondly I don't want one with a brand name scattered all over it, so if possible an unbranded one would be preferable.

I looked at Lian Li cases but they are just square boxes and although they can look good I just think they are a bit boring. However, the Lian Li cases do have a feature I like (albeit not as standard) - the hinged drive bezels that hide away your optical drives. I don't like those cases with a door over the whole lot because I don't want to have to open a door every time I want to insert a disc.

With all that in mind, does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Gaz

phono 01:54 10 Dec 05

Try here, click here

007al 02:25 10 Dec 05

not aluminium...but i like this case click here

ICF 06:35 10 Dec 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…