Networking 2 computers Together. Pls Help

mobad 22:52 17 Jul 03

Ive tryed for months to connect my 2 comps togetha using 2 NIC and 1 CAT5, didnt work. SO now im interested in getting a Blue tooth adapter thats you connect to a free slot in the comp. I want this Blue Tooth adapter to connect by 2 comps to gether to use the net and share files aswel as use with my sony ericsson T610 phone.
Thanx

jazzypop 22:59 17 Jul 03

It is difficult to think of a less cost-effective network solution than Bluetooth (in terms of speed/£) - see click here

Have you tried the info at click here for setting up your network? Did you disable all firewalls before setting up the network?

If you are determined to take the bluetooth route, search Google for 'buy bluetooth adaptor UK'.

mobad 23:03 17 Jul 03

Well Ill spend upto £150 on bluetooth, so should that cover it?

mobad 23:06 17 Jul 03

Or WOudl a wireless Lan be better, I just wnat somethign thats fast atleats giving 20k from 60k. I really would like Bluetooth but if it aint adviseable I wouldnt mind wireless Lan. ANy 1 knwo where I can get it from?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…