Networking

malith 19:20 05 Sep 03

Hi

I would like to learn networking to find a job. But I don't know from where should I begin since there are so many programs being using (Cisco,Windows 2000, NT XP). Also I would like to know whether I could do them by Internet. Presently I stay in France. If U could direct me to a good academy in UK or US much be appreciated. Thanks in advance

recap 19:56 05 Sep 03

Take a read of these as your question has been asked before and there have been some good replies.

click here

click here

oglemire 22:04 05 Sep 03

Read books ... I have found that the degree of detail that you can obtain from print is better than any course. Other opinions will vary of course.

recap 17:40 06 Sep 03

I would agree with you oglemire only part of the way on your point. Books can be of great benefit but hands on either in a class room environment or in a place of work is much more beneficial. Both the class room and work environment helps in that others around you can show you more than what it says in the books at times.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…