Network Professional

Greengo 12:44 18 Feb 05

Does anyone know where i can get advise on the best courses to choose to retrain as a network engineer? Who do i go with, Cisco, Novell, Microsoft, BCS qualification. I know this is not the ideal forum for it but some help would be appreciated.

howard60 22:06 18 Feb 05

I would suggest you look at the various training agencies and see what they are offering. Look at adverts for jobs and see what they are asking for. As an ex college senior lecturer this is what I did to find out what courses to put on.

Chezdez 09:46 19 Feb 05

go to your local college(s), a lot of places will run evening classes on advanced courses, such as my college, which does CISCO classes on an evening

also, i would advise studying CISCO CCNA, you can get both book (module 1&2 and 3&4) for £40 off amazon, and i have found these books to be amazingly useful, and i'm damn sure they'll prove infintely useful now theres this networkig forum! CISCO engineers (i'm told from a number of sources, my college being one) are always in demand

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…