Network Interface Card Blueyonder Connection Lost

babybell 18:23 14 Dec 04

I am running a brand new dell pc and i am running blueyonder broadband, everything has been fine but recently i have started to lose connection it short little bursts, i will click a link and it doesnt work then i'll try again and it does. Then after a few mintues it will go all together. I ran Blueyonder instant support tool and it said the connection was lost and it may be because there is a problem with my network interface card. I reinstalled the broadband software and its been ok for a day but now its breaking again. Any ideas whats happening, i have unistalled some stuff lately, how can i fix this?

babybell 18:46 14 Dec 04

In System info my modem is under problem devices and it says
Motorola SURFboard SB5100 USB Cable Modem USB\VID_07B2&PID_5100\00111AD1CA31 This device cannot start.
???

GORAL 19:30 14 Dec 04

babybell

Sounds like the NIC card could be the problem and may be defective.

I take it you are not networked (the Instant Support Tool is NOT recommended if you are).

Why not give Blueyonder Tech Support a bell, it's an 0845 number and they are usually very helpful.

babybell 20:13 14 Dec 04

Is that NIC Card in the modem or in my pc?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…