Network Connections Box

rickwoo 19:04 15 Sep 03

I am receiving a Network Connections box with the following information. 'You or a program have requested information from [web site address] which connection do you want to use?

I have never visited this site, and so am wondering why this is happening. any thoughts on how to stop it?

Thanks

BarryKeith 20:31 15 Sep 03

Try disconnecting your internet connection or, if your modem is external, switch it off and see what complains about being unable to connect. You may have a dialler hiding somewhere on your system and this is the easiest way to find it.

graham√ 20:46 15 Sep 03

Download Spybot S&D click here

rickwoo 13:54 22 Sep 03

I have now discovered I am reciving this box as I have disabled the start uup and changed it to manual. I have now identified the culprit website which is trying to dial automatically on start up. Can anyone now tell me how i get rid of this for good?

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…