network bridge issue !! need help asap

lexso 06:05 09 Jun 10

i bridged my wireless network connection and my local area connection but decided to delete the bridge so i went to device manager then to network adapter and removed it and the bridge icon was removed but i realized that my wireless network connection still said bridged how can i fix that bc now it won't let me get on the internet on my lap top ! Even when I plug the cord directly into the laptop from the router bc I cnt go into the wirless settings bc it says its apart of the bridge ! Can some one please help me

lexso 15:24 09 Jun 10

I tried getting xbox live from my laptop by just bridging the wireless to the local and it didn't work out so I deleted mac miniport through device manager to get rid of the icon ...n now my local and wireless still sys its apart of the bridge so I cnt go into any of their settings to fix anything and therfore I can't go on the internet ..my wirelss or local won't work but I have full wifi bars n my house

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…