Network Adapter Query

kat64 15:00 07 Jun 10

I have a Ozenda 11g wireless ADSL firewall Router and a Ozenda Adapter. I have recently Installed windows 7 Pro. and I find that the adapter CD driver is only compatible with Win XP.
I cant find any drivers for win7 on Ozenda website.
Does the Adapter have to match the router in order to work. In other words can I buy a different brand adapter that will work with my router and win 7.

Kind Regards

chub_tor 15:40 07 Jun 10

Is this your router click here ? If so it looks pretty old technology as does the adapter that I found from Ozenda. However to answer your query pretty much any recent wireless adapter should work with Win7, lately I have been using this one click here and it seems to do the job.

kat64 21:51 07 Jun 10

chub_tor. Yes that is my router and i have had it for a few years with no trouble. but I have moved my PC to a different room and I want my main pc to be wireless. Many thanks for answering my query and for the adapter info.
Thats just what I wanted to know.

Kind Regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…