Netsky.b virus

Creditman 15:48 26 Feb 04

I received 2 emails today, intercepted by Norton AV which identified them as W32 [email protected] They had a subject heading "something for you". I did'nt bother to discover what this was, but deleted both messages. On checking Google for Netsky.B I found current messages about a major attack by both this & Netsky.C viruses. Most of you probably know all about this but they are the first ones I've ever received.

john-232317 16:48 26 Feb 04

There are lots of dodgy mails about, i get 5 or6 a day.

read about it here...

click here

accord 07:18 03 Mar 04

over the last couple of days ive had about 10 emails all with the netsky.d virus attached. luckily NAV has detected these and quaranteened them.

BTW: my last infected email before these was back in june last year.

GANDALF <|:-)> 07:26 03 Mar 04

It is nothing to worry about as, a) your AV will probably stop it and b) the virus is double easy to get rid either manually or using Symantec et al.

G

accord 07:47 03 Mar 04

GANDALF <|:-)>

i know its nothing to worry about as NAV is handling it but its weird that i havent had any for 9 months.

ventanas 08:21 03 Mar 04

Had more than 100 Netsky infected mails yesterday. So far 6 this morning. All from spoofed addresses, and sent to various inboxes here. Ok so all of them have been caught, but it's one hell of a nuisance.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…