netscape part of aol?

kortical Implant 20:33 07 Aug 03

is netscape part of aol? i used to use the opera browser but after some problems with it i have now moved onto netscape, which i find very good

however does it contain all the rubbish that the aol browser installs on your system as i used to use aol but got rid cos it took over my system

i do however like the way you can use aol instant messenger, cos a few of my friends use aol and not msn messenger but is netscape full of all the junk that aol used to have on my system

VoG II 20:37 07 Aug 03

No.

But you might like to try Mozilla click here

Djohn 20:37 07 Aug 03

Although owned by AOL it can be and is used independently of AOL, in fact AOL use IE. to access the web. Also you can use IM without being a member or having AOL on your PC. j.

Djohn 20:37 07 Aug 03

Although owned by AOL it can be and is used independently of AOL, in fact AOL use IE. to access the web. Also you can use IM without being a member or having AOL on your PC. j.

Djohn 20:38 07 Aug 03

Double post, not sure how that happened. :o(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…