Netscape Navigator help.

djfree 12:07 10 Jul 03

Hi there,
was wondering how to get rid of previously viewed url's and cookies in Netscape Navigator.My pc only has a very small hard drive and keeps telling me that there is no more space left.But when I hit cleanup there seems to be nothing there to cleanup.I have gone into the cookies and temp internet folders but both are empty.Would these be stored anywhere else.i am running win 98.Any help here would be great.

sil_ver 12:13 10 Jul 03

As you only have a small HDD perhaps you need to defrag. If you right click on the drive icon and then click on properties you will see the amount of used/unused space.

djfree 12:18 10 Jul 03

Hi,
I have run defrag a number of times but still no joy.I have tried downloading some cleanup tools also but when I click on the .exe file I get a message telling me they are invalid win32 files and I am unable to run them.

woodchip 12:59 10 Jul 03

Before you close Netscape, right click on tv icons in sys tray and close dial-up. Then in Netscape go to Edit in menu then click preferences click on history click clear, go to Privacy & Security click cookies you can click on manage cookies and clear them all if you want in the there. Next click on Advanced Click cache click clear memory cache and disc cache that's it

djfree 13:04 10 Jul 03

Thanks guys for the help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…