net.passport

pasta bake 17:50 04 Jan 07

Hello there ev1 and wish you all the best for the new year we're in.Has microsoft changed the format of msn/hotmail etc net.passport sign in process.I have just configured my outlook e-mail with my hotmail.However hotmail is bouncing back and saying i need to subscribe msn.I am already at least i thought i was through my free hotmail account.I cant find net.passport to see if that helps. Surely i dont need to spend money for this basic requirement???
I'm using XP,MS Office 2003,Norton2007.

SLAYER 18:13 04 Jan 07

I don't know if this is of any help.

click here

or this

click here

pasta bake 20:13 04 Jan 07

Nice 1 Slayer,cheers. still have probs with outlook and hotmail though.

User-312386 20:15 04 Jan 07

Unless you have the paid for version of hotmail, then outlook/outlook express will not work with hotmail

VoG II 20:16 04 Jan 07

Microsoft no longer support access to Hotmail through Outlook Express unless you subscribe. Old Hotmail accounts, like mine, are still supported.

pasta bake 20:20 04 Jan 07

Now i understand but...... VoG my old hotmail account has been in action since feb 2000??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…