NetObjects XII

Bebee 18:20 PM 08 Feb 11

Just when I thought NetObjects was going nowhere, and was considering what the alternatives might be like, they have come up with a new version.

Has anyone any views on it from experience or from what it seems to offer?

Forum Editor 00:01 AM 09 Feb 11

but like you I have felt that NOF had lost a sense of direction over the past few years.

The company underwent radical changes in 2009, and now operates entirely independendently. This may result on a more focused and innovative approach to software deisgn, or it may not.

The full version of Fusion XII costs £154, and I don't see any trial download, so it's not a cheap gamble. I'm going to try to get hold of a copy soon, and if you're still undecided I'll let you have some thoughts then.

Bebee 21:00 PM 09 Feb 11

I would only need the upgrade, and I thought the full version seemed expensive - although about the same as Expression.

I'm not in a hurry but thought I would see what the reaction was like - so if you get hold of a copy your thoughts would be appreciated.

A pity there's not a trial.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…