NetObjects XII

Bebee 18:20 PM 08 Feb 11

Just when I thought NetObjects was going nowhere, and was considering what the alternatives might be like, they have come up with a new version.

Has anyone any views on it from experience or from what it seems to offer?

Forum Editor 00:01 AM 09 Feb 11

but like you I have felt that NOF had lost a sense of direction over the past few years.

The company underwent radical changes in 2009, and now operates entirely independendently. This may result on a more focused and innovative approach to software deisgn, or it may not.

The full version of Fusion XII costs £154, and I don't see any trial download, so it's not a cheap gamble. I'm going to try to get hold of a copy soon, and if you're still undecided I'll let you have some thoughts then.

Bebee 21:00 PM 09 Feb 11

I would only need the upgrade, and I thought the full version seemed expensive - although about the same as Expression.

I'm not in a hurry but thought I would see what the reaction was like - so if you get hold of a copy your thoughts would be appreciated.

A pity there's not a trial.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

ZAK releases more videos showing what happens if you ask other professions to work for free

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know