NetObjects Fusion7 How do I ??

mikegm7 08:27 06 Jul 05

I am very new to web page design. Just started using NetObjects Fusion7. I am trying to design a header where I really need to use a red cube ie able to see 2 or three sides. How do I do this or what would be the best way? Thanks in advance

Forum Editor 12:51 06 Jul 05

you want to design a graphic object to use as a logo?

If that's the case you'll need to work with a graphic design program - something like Xara Webstyle
click here

Brooke 10:29 07 Jul 05

Hello Mikegm7,

As the FE has said you will have to learn a graphic programme and create one from that.

If you can get a hold of Paint Shop Pro, you could try making your own logo. The following web site
click here
Is mine and I have 207 tutorials you can look at; there are even a few showing you how to create basic logo's. But dont panic, I also have over 30 beginner tutorials that show how all the tools work - this is important to know, before you begin.

Additionally, my web site is created with only Paint Shop Pro 7 8 and 9 and NOF 7.5.

Have a go, and try to make your own logo, you might enjoy it, and it can be very rewarding producing your own work.
Good Luck :-))

mikegm7 08:41 08 Jul 05

Thanks to you both! Brook I do have PS Pro7 so I will give it a go. Love the website. Fantastic images. Create these yourself?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…