Netobjects Fusion 8

sallyleslie 19:12 29 May 04

Hello there. Has anyone tried the new version of Netobjects Fusion yet?

Cheers

Sally

Forum Editor 08:33 30 May 04

and we would probably agree that it's an excellent version of this very popular program. If you're thinking of upgrading I can personally recommend NOF 8.

Taran 09:39 30 May 04

I downloaded NetObjects Fusion 8 the day it was released and have been very impressed with it overall. It is certainly leaps and bounds ahead of its predecessors and has a lot of nice new features.

Some people think that NetObjects is a lot less powerful than it actually is and this is often because they have not had the opportunity of learning how to interact with it properly and use its tools effectively. You can do a very great deal with NetObjects if you know how, but it is not as flexible overall as the high end products like Dreamweaver. Then again, it costs about a third of the price of Dreamweaver and is one of the few programs I know that allows a complete beginner to generate a whole website in minutes.

The only thing about NetObjects is that it keeps you well away from the source code of a page. If you find that you want to manually edit the page code you will run into stumbling blocks, but then again, not too many people want or need to edit source code in many cases so this should not be an issue.

I think you will like it if you try it. It is certainly streets ahead of version 7 and 7.5 and if you have any experience of those versions at all it should help indicate how good verion 8 is.

sallyleslie 11:15 30 May 04

Many thanks - I'm on 7 so will certainly look into upgrading!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…