netobjects fiusion 8

hi all, got an image on the front page of a new project (not published yet ), evry time i add a page i also get the image. i only want the image on the front page, pls help

also the nof logo is version 7.5, but the installed software is nof version 8 with an option to upgrade to v9 at a reduced cost....
so why is the logo v7.5 ????????????????

Forum Editor 12:48 29 Apr 06

in the 'shared border' area of the page. Anything that's placed there will automatically appear on all pages within the site.

ive reduced the image but it still apears on all pages.....?

yep that sorted the image what about this version 7.5 logo

mco 14:21 29 Apr 06

I'd cut the logo out anyway. You don't need to have it.

mco 14:22 29 Apr 06

you need to tell the difference between 'master border' area, and 'layout' area. Anything in the master border area will, as FE says, be reproduced on all your pages. YOu put stuff in the layout area that just goes on that one page.

cheers mco - no nonsense advice - thats what im talkin about, ill give it a go.

did ctrl F5 help the refreshing issue?

ade.h 16:44 29 Apr 06

That's why we use more than one type of master border. I either create different MBs for groups of pages or use the Zero Margins option if every page needs to be unique.

mco 18:16 29 Apr 06

glad you're giving netobjects a go! Re ctrl f5, no, I think it was an actual publishing fault, as FE couldn't see it either, and ctrl f5 would only have refreshed my own pc not anyone else's. Anyway, when republishing another time it did work so I'll just have to accept sometimes they do things I don't quite understand!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…